- ItemEl aceite de pescado argentino y sus posibilidades de utilización en procesos industriales. Parte II. Obtención de derivados sulfatados para la nutrición de cueros(Mar del Plata: Instituto Nacional de Investigación y Desarrollo Pesquero (INIDEP), 1986) Carrizo, J.C.R.; Cuello, O.M.Twelve sulfated oils were prepared from Argentine's raw fish oils, and three more from samples previously bleached. The samples were taken montly during a year at a factory in the Mar del Plata (Argentine) zone. Each oil and its sulfated derivative was analyzed in its physico-chemical properties. The hydrophilic and hydrophobic fractions were separated and the fatty acids composition of the latter were determined. From the results obtained, it is possible to conclude that the Argentine's fish oils sulfated will be able to be used in fat-liquoring of leather.
- ItemEl aceite de pescado argentino y sus posibilidades de utilización en procesos industriales. Parte 1. Variación estacional de sus propiedades y composición en ácidos grasos(Mar del Plata: Instituto Nacional de Investigación y Desarrollo Pesquero (INIDEP), 1986) Cuello, O.M.; Carrizo, J.C.R.As a result of preliminary works, it is possible to conclude that the argentine fish oils could be proper raw materials for the preparation of sulfated oils and another industrial products. In this work, the physicochemical properties and the fatty acid composition of twelve samples of fish oils were determined monthly during a year in order to evaluate their seasonal variations and the probable incidence on their potential applications.
- ItemRelación entre la longitud mínima de cable de arrastre a filar y la profundidad de pesca en función de las variables más representativas(Mar del Plata: Instituto Nacional de Investigación y Desarrollo Pesquero (INIDEP), 1986) Ercoli, R.A practical and simple technique which gives an aproximate solution to the determination of minimum length of warp payed out durin a demersal or botto,m trawl operation es proposed. The method takes into account such variables as: weight in the water of warp payed out, of the otter board an the maximum trawling speed determined for each vessel in particular. The FRS "Dr. E.L. Holmberg" of the National Institute for Scientific Research and Development (INIDEP, Mar del Plata) was used to test the method.
- ItemConsideraciones sobre la explotación del mejillón (Mytilus platensis) en la costa bonaerense. Resultados de la campaña de prospección del "Banco Faro Querandí" (junio 1981)(Mar del Plata: Instituto Nacional de Investigación y Desarrollo Pesquero (INIDEP), 1986) Lasta, M.L.; Parma, A.M.; Pascual, M.S.; Zampatti, E.A.The fishing of the mussel (Mytilus edulis platensis) off the Buenos Aires coast was alternatively carried out over two main grounds: "Faro Querandí" and "Quequén". The fluctuations of fishing periods on these grounds must have been determined by economic considerations. An abandoned bed may be considere, for practical purposes, depleted.The understanding of the dynamics of this spatially distributed stock could enable us to link more closely the biological cycles with those of the fishing activity. Rotative fishing is suggested as a managment strategy for this fishery.
- ItemFlota de altura : breve reseña de la evolución histórica y operatividad durante el período 1981/1982(Mar del Plata: Instituto Nacional de Investigación y Desarrollo Pesquero (INIDEP), 1986) Bertolotti, M.I.; Cabut, D.A.This work was carried out in order to analize the ship incorporation history to the Argentine fishery fleet and the ship building policies in Argentine shipyards and ship importations. From fresher trawler fleet and freezer trawler fleet analysis we estimated optimun catch, possible catch, and natural stock for each fleet. A modern fresher fleet might reach the present value of the optimun catch, but it would not satisfy the total inshore fish factories demand unless equitable ratio between the optimun catch capacities of the fresher trawler fleet and the freezer trawler fleet be established.